Here's a list of the Top Ten Villains in the universe of Wikia Entertainment. If you think someone's missing from this list, post a link to their page at the bottom!
| Darth Vader|
|“The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force”|
|"Concealed within his fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf: a great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame."|
| Wicked Witch of the West|
|"Very well – I'll bide my time. And as for you, my fine lady, it's true I can't attend to you here and now as I'd like; but just try to stay out of my way – just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"|
| The Joker|
|"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."|
|"To us forever are the gates of heaven shut, for who shall open them to us again? We go on for all time abhorred by all, a blot on the face of God's sunshine, an arrow in the side of Him who died for man."|
| James Moriarty|
|"He is the Napoleon of crime, Watson. He is the organizer of half that is evil and of nearly all that is undetected in this great city. He is a genius, a philosopher, an abstract thinker. He has a brain of the first order. He sits motionless, like a spider in the center of its web, but that web has a thousand radiations, and he knows well every quiver of each of them."|
|"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."|
| Khan Noonien Singh|
|"I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me. As you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet. Buried alive. Buried alive."|
|"Bowser, the mighty Koopa King has arrived! Hold your applause, minions!"|
|"You poor simple fools. Thinking you could defeat ME?! Me, the Mistress of all evil!"|
- Queen Grimhilde
- Emperor Palpatine
- Freddy Krueger
- Dr. Doom
- Cruella de Vil
- Dr. Frankenstein and Frankenstein's Monster
- Captain Hook
- Norman Bates
- Auric Goldfinger
- Hannibel Lecter
- Gozer the Gozerian
Who do you think should have been included in this list? Post a link to their Wikia page. Sign your post with ~~~~.
- Lord Voldemort - Not only is he ugly, but he's just about as bad as you can get. [rravenzzinthos_JM]
- PALPATINE????? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 13:54, 12 November 2008
- [The Borg] - You will become one with the Borg. MUA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!!!
- Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII and Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI - Sephiroth, a former member of SOLDIER who was once regarded as a hero but after discovering the truth of his origins he was driven mad and gained a lust for power which led him on an endless spree of bloodshed upon the innocent and then attempted to destroy his home world. Kefka Palazzo, an insane and homicidal general of an imperial army whose only wish was to see all living beings suffer and return the world to nothingness all for the sake of his own amusement, this Psycho Clown even managed to obtain Godhood. Now tell me why these two horrible entities are unworthy to be on your list!?
-- The Forgotten Beast 07:26, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
Count Olaf 184.108.40.206 05:35, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- TERIDAX!!!!! This guy is just about as evil as they get! Read his page!!!
Plankton from Spongebob. Who could forget good ol' Plankton?--Tdifan1234 16:30, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Lord Voldemort--Kat Griffin 06:26, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with the list up to Sauron. After that, the list went downhill.JackfieldsA113 18:26, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
The Decon from Water World 220.127.116.11 DrThrax
- Demona is awesome but she's not worthy enough to be on the same list as the Joker, Darth Vader or Khan. By the way, did you know that she's voiced by Counselor Troi?
- The Kat from Kid vs Kat. A Cybernetic Alien that looks like a Sphynx cat. he has evil schemes and IS sneaky. Also He's pretty cool, and i like Cats.
- Dr. Evil is awesome as well
- Ok let me count how many lists i've seen with Darth Vadar, but none of his hired bounty hunters like Bossk, Dengar, Boba Fett and so on
It should say 'Princess Azula.' Also, Lord Voldemort, of course.