Here's a list of the Top Ten Strongest Anime & Manga Protagonists in the universe of Wikia Entertainment. If you think someone's missing from this list, post a link to their page at the bottom!
Accelerator definitely needs a spot on the list his vector transformation powers is similar to hundreds of philosopher stones (full metal alchemist reference)
How about Raizel from Noblesse?
Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. This page is already dead if he is not here.
How about aladdin from magi? Well his magic is strong but he is not physically strong. he has been trained physically in magnostadt, and i could say that to ichigo too
why not add Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle? he is damn strong
- I havent read that in ages, I'd have to re-read it before I can judge him.-The Forgotten Beast (talk) 20:28, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
so have you decide it?
- I'm not done with it yet. I'm reading and watching like a dozen other manga and animes. I gotta keep my schedule balanced. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 13:15, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
WHAT HAPPEN TO NATSU FROM FAIRY TAIL.
HOW ABOUT NATSU why he is not in the top ten STRONGEST anime...
he is pretty much stronger....his powerful attack is crimson lotus:phoenix blade..
^stronger than who?
Histories Strongest desciple Kenichi.
How about Jio Freed from O-Part Hunter?
How about Light Yagami from Death Note? I know that he's a villain but he's pretty strong with the Death Note! -22.214.171.124
He cannot be included for many reasons, one being that his combat skills are of a normal human who engages in regular exercise, and two without the death note he is pretty much powerless as was shown in the end of the series... -The Forgotten Beast 22:26, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
What about Yami Yugi.
Aside from some magics, he has not displayed much ability in hand-to-hand combat and has not been shown to posses any destructive capabilities, and any that he has shown is do to his monster's power and not his own... but that still doesn't mean he might lose in a fight against these guys as his cards are powerful. -The Forgotten Beast 03:22, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
Fast regenerative abilities, lackluster defense, interesting powers and stronger than the strongest humans at their physical peak, but still not enough for the list -The Forgotten Beast 06:40, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
What about Genjo Sanzo.
I'll have to do some research on him before I can consider him... -The Forgotten Beast 01:12, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Did the research not strong enough but still awesome. -The Forgotten Beast 06:40, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
How about Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist?
I'd vouch for Ed.Gatogirl12345 22:29, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
I'd have to agree. He meets all of the qualifications. --Lestrange5 03:57, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
Do you mean the one from the 2003 or 2009 anime? -The Forgotten Beast 01:12, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
how about Gintoki Sakata from gintama.He rarely uses a real sword but he usually uses a wooden sword and is able to even brake steel with his skill and power alone.the wooden sword is really nothing special.he got it from a commercial on tv
His skill with the sword is very high, however his destructive capabilities are not very high, not to mention the fact that both his strength and speed are not exactly superhuman unlike his healing capabilities and endurance. -The Forgotten Beast 01:09, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Sage Mode is way better than 8 tails, but not in terms of power. Naruto can win almost any battle with the use of his strategies and techniques
narutos kyuubi modes gotta be in this list havent you been readin naruto?????
super saiyan 4 goku/vegeta should be in strongest forms.
As I've said to others before: Not canon... -The Forgotten Beast 06:40, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Instead of goku SS3 you could add vegito SS1 (i'm the guy who wrote about zeref and broly and baby).
If more people ask than they shall have it. -The Forgotten Beast 03:50, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
Is Ichigo really the strongest anime character? I mean in his universe alone I think there are characters that have displayed strength sigificantly greater the Ichigo's, like Kenpachi Zaraki. I know Ichigo is strong as a Visor, but his strength is limited to a really short period of time. To me it seems your picking him because he's popular and not based on how powerful he is. MochaShakaKhan 21:56, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
Technically Ichigo beat Aizen (who had become an almost omnipotent and omniscient demigod) effortlessly which seems like a pretty impressive achievement in my book, while none of the other captains were even able to touch him, and have you seen Bleach lately? Ichigo goes to the peak of near spiritual perfection, almost unstoppable near the end of the last story. -The Forgotten Beast 03:50, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
I think you should put yoh asakura from shaman king.
I added Aoa Asakura in my other list but I only ever got complaints about it... so sorry... but if more people ask, then hey you got yourself a deal. -The Forgotten Beast 03:50, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
Add Yoh!(I added the last 2 comments of Vegito and Gogeta)
How about gon freeces he's pretty strong in the anime and it looks like gotten even stronger in the manga now that he transformed into that bigger version of him.-126.96.36.199
ss1 vegito is canon so you can add him - 188.8.131.52
You're the second person to ask for Vegito, one more asks and I shall add him. -The Forgotten Beast 22:05, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
vegito rulz add him
Add Vegito!He is as strong as Gouku and Vegeta put together(which,technically,they are put together in him.
Add Gogeta!He is canon from the movie Fusion Reborn.(I added the last comment).
Um, Super Saiyan 4 is canon and was created by Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball.
You know, technically, Vegito is a form of Goku, and he is considered the strongest character in the manga. So it might be a better idea to switch SSJ3 Goku with Super Vegito. Oh, SSJ4 was not designed by Akira Toriyama, and Fusion Reborn is certainly NOT canon.184.108.40.206 12:32, November 28, 2011 (UTC)
FINALLY! Someone who gets it! -The Forgotten Beast 06:54, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
instead of toriko bring allen walker back
What About Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? - 220.127.116.11
Trust me, I've been considering that one for quite some time, but I have problems with it, for one his powers can manipulate probability and that's pretty much like the power of a divine entity and I don't use deities on my list (mortal or immortal, way too powerful) just powerful mortals with no type of omnipotence, my other problem is that he mainly uses his mecha and this list only uses characters who only use their raw strength, not weapons or machines (with the exception of Ichigo as his weapon was created naturally from his own soul) but like I said I'm still in consideration. -The Forgotten Beast 22:28, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
Goku is very powerful and all that but the characters from dragonball are too strongso other anime/manga cannot compete with them18.104.22.168 08:45, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
add this naruto transformation:
Just want to add, Alucard is easily a contender for the list if someone like Tsuna is on there. Come on, that guy could beat half the people on the damn list.
Maybe gear third haki luffy is stronger than nightmare luffy.
It's slaughter to put Vegito on there seeing as he is a fusion, I say just go with Super Saiyan 3. It's Goku's most powerful form, not goku, AND Vegeta's~~
What about Sailor Moon she is way stronger than Goku.
3d2y is'nt Luffy's Form.
i guess Gigant Jet Luffy for his Strongest Form. in the fact, Nighmare Luffy can't Defeat Oars, but Gigant Jet Luffy (Gear Second + Gear third) can defeat Monster Moria which is more powerful than Oars in that form even in poor body condition
What about InuYasha?
Powerful and skilled indeed, but he lacks speed and his brother has far more power than he does, despite his weaker sword. -The Forgotten Beast 03:17, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Still powerful enough to be on the list, and he could beat several individuals on the list. And since Sesshomaru is more more powerful (especially after gaining Bakusaiga in The Final Act, plus the fact that his other sword, Tensaiga, protects him if he's on the verge of death), then why isn't he on this list either? Or the top 10 anime villains list for that matter? Regardless, if not InuYasha, then Sesshomaru is definitely powerful enough to be on one of those lists.
Sesshomaru is indeed more powerful but this is not the Top Ten Strongest Anime Characters list, this is the Top Ten Strongest Anime Protagonists list, aka only main heroes and Sesshomaru is neither the main protagonist nor a villain (anymore) and is more of an anti-hero. But if I ever make a top ten strongest anti-heroes list then he'll be on that list for sure. As for Inuyasha, again he lacks speed, and without his sword he is a wee bit outmatched unlike Ichigo for example who at least has his Hollow Mask and Cero if he should ever be disarmed. -The Forgotten Beast 08:15, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
And what about when InuYasha is disarmed? Not only did the Tetsusaiga gain even more power in The Final Act, but remember that InuYasha's demon blood takes over him if he's seperated from the Tetsusaiga and on the brink of death. And one other thing, what about Naraku for the top ten Anime and Manga villains list?
http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tenchi_Masaki Kami Tenchi is the strongest anime character of all time, no arguments, no debates. he stomps on any other anime/manga character by blinking.
Did you READ the notice on top of this page?! Does ANYONE READ the notice?!!! -The Forgotten Beast 03:15, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Why is Kenichi on the list? He is only slightly above regular (albeit in good shape) human level. Allen Walker, Gon Freecs, Yoh Asakura or Haru Glory would be a fitting replacement, among others.
bring oga (beelzebub) or allen (d-grayman) back
TTGL? Alucard? Sailor Moon? Pegasus Seiya? For the exclusion requirements, are you excluding people who are god-like AND immortal or people who are "all-powerful" OR immortal? Because Tenchi Masaki is neither all-powerful or immortal (that's Tenchi Kami) and Haruhi isn't all-powerful either given lack of knowledge and the fact she had her powers easily stripped away from her (her god-like origin was nothing more but a mere theory from that guy that was always talking to Kyon).
I've already explained the first two to countless people before... so I'll sum it up! TTGL: Just Mecha user. Take away armor, nothing left but a slow fist fight. Alucard: Omnipresent, indestructible. Indestructible isn't the same as a destroyer, doubt he could destroy an island much less a planet and once most of the guys on this list reach adulthood they'll far outclass him. He is still strong and with his near-omnipresence can avoid a battle with even the most powerful of creatures and fighters. But disappearing and putting himself back together every time he takes a blow hardly fits the description of most powerful. As for Tenchi Masaki he will eventually become Kami Tenchi and his blade is pretty much an omnislasher... (this list counts future as well). As for Sailor Moon and Pegasus Seiya... not bad suggestions so I'll look into it and see what others tell me... -The Forgotten Beast 02:13, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Outclass Alucard? How? They have no way to kill Alucard while Alucard has many ways. He has much more powers and abilities and most notably, he's actually hax and broken while the only person who can compete with his haxness on that list is Kenshiro's Musou Tensei. Alucard has much more combat experience as well. He's a city level threat and omnipresence says he can easily kill all of the guys up there from within via soul/blood absorption. But since you're talking about impressive fighting prowess, raw power, and busting capability, then yes he should not be included. Like i said, Tenchi Masaki =/= Tenchi Kami. To say he'll eventually become Kami Tenchi is invalid due to the fact that such a thing will only happen under very specific conditions and we're talking only about Masaki's powers, Kami's direct involvement should be excluded. I don't know how having an omnislashing blade contributes to him not fitting the requirements on this list. He has considerable combat ability as well as raw power/destructive capacity that is above even SSJ3 Goku.
Shana and Yuji Sakai from Shakugan no Shana. Aassdddai talk 09:07, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
What about Souichiro Nagi? Or Mistuomi Takayanagi from Tenjou Tenge?
I agree that some people here should shut up instead of recommending their favourite character and acting like clueless idiots.
how about layfon from chrome shelled regios? hes pretty beast
What about Luckyman from Tottemo!? he might not be physically strong but he controls luck he can make any of the charactors have heart attacks.
- Indeed, he possesses a dangerous ability, but like it says above, this list measures all attributes, strength, speed, spirit, long and close range combat, skill and strategic ability. Luckyman does not meet all the attributes so sadly I cannot add him... :( However there is another list online that includes strongest based on how dangerous they are without counting any major attributes so maybe you might wanna check it out. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 09:05, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
You should take a look at Oga Tatsumi. Demon fueled power on top of an inhuman strength should get him on the list.
- The way the manga's been going recently, it seems to have deviated from action to comedy and his abilities and environment have seemingly become comedic in nature, so I can't honestly put him here anymore since almost all his attacks now are mostly done as gags. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 09:05, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
How about Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero?
What about Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin?
- Superhuman speed and stamina, but still has most human limits. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 20:28, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
~~ Saitama from one punch man. most powerful superhero ever http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Saitama
- Wish granted anonymous froot loop. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 20:28, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
first to all people who beleive sailor moon is stronger than goku
- freezer only needs one hit to kill her, the difference of strength, speed and other more things makes this fight pointless. sailor moon is not a fighter, is not super fast, is not super strong. and she is not at level of dbz warrior in terms of fighting skills and power, she has strong magic but she depends of a external way of power, the silver crystal to be sailor moon. even in the manga mamoru(darien) snatched her brooch with one move
second i vote himura kenshin the batousai
You guys are missing SS4 Goku and SS4Gogeta
how about Negi from the Negima! manga?
- Although he has great magic magical powers, his natural physical capabilities have to be equal to them. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 20:28, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
Dark Schneider? Easily walks over all on the list so far without any problem and most of the other that has been suggested.
- You mean from bastard? Hmmm. Great suggestion! If more people suggest him you got yourself a deal! -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 13:15, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
Hands down Misogi Kumagawa from Medaka Box. His All Fiction Ability alone could give all the heroes above a run for their money. Even though his power/strength really doesn't compare to people like Goku or Ichigo the fact that he could remove their powers from existence is well way better
- He is powerful, but this list if for "protagonists" aka heroic "main characters". So unless Medaka dies and Misogi takes her place then no deal. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 11:30, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Shinji from Parasyte, Guts from Berserk, Vash the Stampede from Trigun, Gon Frecess from Hunter x Hunter, Pegasus Seiya from Saint Seiya, Astro Boy, and Yoh Asakura to name a few.
- Not strong enough (though awesome). Not strong enough. Powerful gun but not fast or durable enough. Lets wait till the hiatus ends and see if he can still do that adult transformation. Good suggestion, I'll look into it. I don't remember much of Astro and I haven't seen anything new from him, but if you can tell me in what events did Astro pull off his most amazing feats I'll review it and see if he qualifies. Yoh was going to be in this but some friends of mine gave me this really long argument a few years ago about why he shouldn't qualify. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 11:30, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Astro can move at the speed of sound, has lifted up as much as a cruise ship with complete ease and has bullets that shoot out of his ass. While isn't capable of any real mass destruction, I would say Astro could easily survive a Getsuga Tensho or Rasengan. On top of that he he cant run out of energy. Another idea was Jotaro from Jo Jo and Alita from Battle Angel Alita. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Lightning244 (talk • contribs) 00:50, April 30, 2013
you can't add astro, he is'nt a destroyer, there's a guy who suggests alucard but turned down by the forgotten beast because he can't do mass destruction eventhough he is hax and broken, btw this is'nt forgotten beast —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 01:25, May 3, 2013
- If Astro isn't a destroyer he can't qualify, sorry, but if anyone thinks Astro should replace someone weaker on this list I'd be glad to oblige. Jotaro sounds like a great idea since his Stand can move even when time is frozen, so if anyone can tell me who Jotaro should replace he's in the list, but if anyone can give me a good argument why he shouldn't be in the list he's out. I've never seen Battle Angel Alita, can you describe some of her greatest feats? -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 04:58, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
Vampire Hunter D.....he is immortal. His power crushed Magnus with ease, and Ichigo imho is far superior to Naruto...Ichigo should be third after receiving the katana. Plus, something has to be said for his sacrifice against Aizen. Also...Alucard should be up there considering...again...he is a true immortal. As for Alucard's mass destructive power...it has never been seen as his restriction level is unknown, but in the final battle his power encompassed London...who is to say it couldn't have spread further through his master's restriction level release?
- Does no one ever read?!! This list isn't in order of strongest to weakest!! It's in order of best picture to worst picture!!! Also since we never saw how far Alucard went after that it's still a no, stop suggesting him people... Immortality does not equate strength. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 04:58, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
Would Tenchi Masaki, Haruka Kaminogi, Lina Inverse, Dark Schneider, Sailor Moon and Ginji Amano be able to occupy some of this list? Every single one would massacre the current list.
- Lina Inverse's Dragon Slayer and Giga Slave have their costs and drawbacks and her speed is hardly superhuman as well as her physical strength. Sailor Moon, someone already discussed that one and I ain't repeating that whole convo. Haruka, an ordinary girl with great spatial powers, but this list counts in all attributes including physical abilities, plus one punch from any of these individuals at a speed that won't give her enough time to react would be enough to finish her. Ginji, no characters who are deities in mortal form, merged with a deity or posses omnipotence are not allowed on the list. Tenchi Masaki, a complete weakling without his light hawk wings and abilities activated, and he is also apparently the avatar of his world's supreme being so that also excludes him from the list. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 04:58, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Meliodas check him out I think he'd destroy Naruto, Suwada, Toriko, Luffy, and maybe give Saitama a run for his money.
P.S. Dark Schnider for Yasuke would be a good change too.
- "Destroy" is a heavy exaggeration considering Meliodas' Full Counter has several debilitating drawbacks and Saitama's infamous punch is just that "an ordinary punch with immense strength and without any strange abilities" so Full Counter would be useless on him... However if his Full Counter is perfected by the end of the series then maybe you got yourself a deal depending on how the story and character progresses. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 04:58, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
Yea sure, Alita is a robot capable of regenerating from any single piece, can easily move at speeds 4 times faster than sound, but can only lift about 20 tons. Although she can produce plasma energy with temperatures up too 15000 Celsius. She can also channel her chi to give her the ability to read her enemy's before they happen. Finally she is a master of Panzer Kunst (a fictional martial art) and her brain processes info 150 times faster than a normal humans does, giving her time to move in mere milliseconds. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Lightning244 (talk • contribs) 1:23, July 22, 2013
- Thanks for the explanation. She sounds quite mighty minus only being able to lift 20 tons. If more people post her name and say that she should be on the list then she'll be added. Also make sure to sign your comments with an "~~~~" -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 04:29, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Why is Saitama on the list when he is from a gag manga. None of his powers should be taken seriously, I own the series and it is really good, but if he is on the list then people like Luckyman should be on it too and that'd make the list unfair. (Please don't add Luckyman.)Kaizuia (talk) 05:52, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Don't worry I won't add Luckyman, and consider Saitama and a few of the weaker ones here filler for the time being until I'm suggested more stronger characters. :P -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 12:12, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
I'm the "anonymous fruit loop" who posted about meliodas but it wasn't because of the full counter it was because of the trump card that he used to kick Ban's ass in chapter 36.
- No need to call yourself a fruit loop man, making an account is easy enough. Anyway yeah that was impressive but I want to wait a little while longer and see. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 01:18, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
What about Yujiro Hanma from Grappler Baki ? Not so known anime but compared to other fighters it's like comparing a man with kids > pure strength and fear, no mercy and no flashy spells...
Dark Schneider, Pegasus Seyia and Battler Ushiromiya.
Are any of them gods or indestructible? -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 14:00, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
Dark Shneider from Bastard!! Easily stomps at least half of this list. And I remember this being on the list a long time ago, but is Natsu a viable choice? I mean I'd imagine hes faster than sound, physically as strong as Naruto, and has a far greater level of Destructive Power than Luffy. Another candidate would be Alladin from Magi. And have you looked into Pegasus Seiya? Oh I'm the guy who suggested Astro, Alita and Jotaro. "Lightning244"
Where the hell Battler!?
Freaking survived the Big Bang and Universal Destruction without any issue.
Punches so powerful that it hurts Bernkastel who was trading Big Bangs and Crunches in her fight with Lambdadelta.
Wields the Golden Longsword that denies all defensive concepts.
Has the Endless Nine Barrier.In Umineko magic Barriers are rated from 1-9, yet Battler has infinite meaning he immune to any and all magic.
Faster than someone who escaped the pull of a Black Hole (Not even Light can do that), so FTL.
And no, Battler is no God.
Fyerbrand (talk) 02:15, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- He seems to originally hail from a dōjin soft visual novel, not an anime or manga which came after the dōjin game's release. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 01:00, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry I didn't reply to your message directly but I figured this would be easier, I don't really know much about Akira Hongou, so if you could lists some notable feats that would be good, but anyways I was thinking Luffy should be replaced by Pegasus Seiya, but I guess if you want to avoid massive hate than Naruto, and I saw that you said Saitama was a filler character so maybe him for Dark Shneider, but based on strength If you consider removing Luffy, then take out Naruto as well. Hope that wasn't to complicated :) "Lightning244"
I can understand why the survey is in place, but u can't really avoid the truth that Dangai Ichigo was leveling mountains with the casual parry of his blade, that's not doing him justice in terms of what a REAL slash can do. Naruto and Luffy just can't compete with that, especially if it's a sword. And then there's Mugetsu, which is capable of completely depleting Aizens energy, only sparing his life due to his immortality. Whether or not you remove Saitama is completely up to you, he is a gag character, regardless of his immense power. Although I will say, he hasn't used his full power yet due to the lack of formidable opposition. So keep that in mind.
- I agree, Dangai Ichigo during that brief moment was superior than the two especially Luffy, however you must remember that said form was a last resort and could only be used once and only for brief amount of time, and using it results in the loss of all powers, rendering him weak and helpless if not for Urahara's interference. Whether or not he can use that form freely after his sword resurrection is what we have yet to see, but if in a few chapters he is shown to be fully able to control it without negative results than he may be re-added to the list. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 15:05, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
what about alucard? although he is an "anti-hero", he's still the protagonist of hellsing and a monstrously powerful being in that universe.
- I've already answered this one many times before... Omnipresence and Immortality do not equal omnipotence or mass destroyer status. Remember folks, before suggesting a protagonist make sure to check previous suggestions to see if someone has already suggested the character you are about to suggest. Also I am not taking suggestions at this time until the poll is closed. Good day. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 06:48, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
Why don't you add Kirito from SAO. SAO is somewhat over-rated but kirito is an epic swordfighter and the strongest in the virtual world even though he does not have any special powers. http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Kirito
- He's only strong in a video game, not physically. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 23:33, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
Dark Schneider should be up there, I mean he could take down the whole list alone with no effort. That's it, you really need to add Dark Schneider.
- Yes I agree and he was going to be added as soon as the poll closes... but since everyone won't stop suggesting characters despite the notice I guess I'll have to end it now. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 15:05, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
Not that I question your judgement and you did raise a good point about dangai Ichigo, but since Bleach hasn't ended yet and we still havent seen what new Ichigo can do, will he be coming back or not? -SaitaMan (talk) 19:40, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
- He'll be brought back and put in a proper place in the list depending on how the manga ends, I just hope it doesn't turn out to be another deus ex machina resolution. Also Ichigo and Luffy were pretty much tied in the "who has to go" poll. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 19:47, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
Sounds fair I guess. Im not a fan of Bleach anymore but I thought he might get stronger after getting his new swords/-SaitaMan (talk) 20:27, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
I like this poll, and thanks for adding those two! Sorry I couldn't be more decisive in who should go. I was just going on a limb, but none the less I like these candidates.
What's the point with the poll? Everyone know that Lina Inverse destroy the rest of the list. She could fight all of them at once and win
- I've already addressed this many times... She is beyond powerful having direct access to the power of her world's supreme being, however she physically lacks superhuman speed or endurance (which is a must for this list) and when she conjures up the true power of the Giga Slave she becomes beyond powerful, however that power is not her own and it belongs to the Lord of Nightmares. True strength must be born from themselves... I'm getting sick and tired of constantly answering the same dam questions... -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 18:57, October 27, 2013 (UTC)