|Best loved trashcan on the planet.|
|Probably the only character voiced by the same guy for over 20 years.|
|One day this dude needs to build himself a girlfriend.|
(South Park Archives)
|Poor poor Butters. . .|
|There's only 12 of them, what could go wrong?|
|Sarcastic robots who run on alcohol, sweet!|
(Doctor Who Tardis Index File)
|not actually robots.|
|Cleaning up after us this summer.|
|Smart enough to beat Superman? Sometimes. Smart enough to turn his skin a normal color? Never.|
(Power Rangers Wiki)
|A little annoying, but how's a giant floating head gonna scrub his toilets?|
Who do you think should have been included in this list? Post a link to their Wikia page. Sign your post with ~~~~.
What about Metal Sonic
- [] C'mon, how can you have a Top Ten robots list without Mechagodzilla?
Servo And Crow T. Robot from "Mystery Science Theater 3000"* ~~~~. Kryten (Red Dwarf)
- Terminator~~~~. Terminator!
- The Robot from "Lost in Space". Who can forget "danger Will Robinson, danger!!!"? — Mary (talk) 03:42, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- ~~~~. Johnny 5 (Short Circuit)
- ~~~~. Marvin (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
- ~~~~. Sonny (I, Robot)
- ~~~~. Bishop (Aliens)
- ~~~~. Cameron Philips (Terminator, The Sarah Conner Chronicals)
- C-3PO MY Lovable Counterpart is On the list Why arn't I.
- Daleks EX-TER-MIN-ATE! --Michaeldsuarez 15:05, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Daleks aren't robots. They are, at most, cyborgs.
- cybermen are cyborgs too and they made the list. the best Doctor Who robot is K-9
- In that case I nominate the Borg--Darth Marik87 20:52, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- What about B1 or B2 Battle Droids?--Roger Roger--Darth Marik87 14:00, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- AT-AT Walkers!!--Darth Marik87 14:00, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- Marvin from Hichiker's Guide to the Galaxy. KH 23:02, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, Cambot, Gypsey... HELLOOOOO?!?!?!?!
- M.O.X. Your friendly player-controlled
robotG.O.L.E.M. hero for Guild Wars
- Gurren Lagann! Who the hell do you think I am?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Okay, a galaxy sized robot, or a robot for comic relief? obviously Gurren Lagann, thhe galaxy sized one! Also, how about the Evas from Neon Genesis Evangelion! They destroy the WORLD, rather than make some jokes and laughs in horrible movies.
- How About Robot Boy the funny robot who wants to be a real boy
- Sam thr Robot from sesame street he was awesome. and the robot from get smart i think it was hermie or something like that
- phinedroids and ferbots (phineas and ferb)
Hymie from get smart how is he not on here--220.127.116.11 20:35, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone remember "Twinkie"? You gotta add him to this list. ~ --SadisticJedi 18:46, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
THE GONK DROID
R. Daneel Olivaw. Look him up on Wikipedia and FEEL THE AWESOME!
GIR! He's too epic to be left out!18.104.22.168 00:46, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
You gotta be kidding me! Where's Robby!?
Kryten from Red Dwarf!