Here's a list of the Top Ten Grumpy Old Guys in the universe of Wikia Entertainment. If you think someone's missing from this list, post a link to their page at the bottom!
| Hubert J. Farnsworth|
|"Good news, everyone!"|
| Statler and Waldorf|
|Yes, those two old guys in the balcony actually do have names.|
| Robert Kelso|
|"What has two thumbs and dosen't give a crap? Bob Kelso."|
| Red Forman|
|"You morons just hang vacancy signs on your asses, and my foot's looking for a room."|
| Scrooge McDuck|
| Abraham Simpson|
|"I can't find my pills!"|
| Argus Filch|
|Talk backwards I do.|
| Martin Crane|
|Just leave me my chair.|
| Adam Schiff|
|"Rock and roll gives me a headache. That doesn't mean I'm part of a conspiracy to kill John Lennon."|
Who is Missing?Edit
Who do you think should have been included in this list? Post a link to their Wikia page. Sign your post with ~~~~.
- Wow... this list is almost flawless, one of the most perfect Top Ten here, but Yoda never seemed grumpy to me, the dad from Everybody loves Raymond or All in the Family seem like better choices than him... but aside from that its perfect. -The Forgotten Beast 19:57, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- mr. burns belongs on this list. he was shot by a baby!
- The First Doctor Who, William Hartnell
- Hey! Where is the dad in Everybody loves Raymin? ColeBalthozar
- Carl from Up? (Or, in fact, anyone ever played by Ed Asner.)
Captain Picard [rravenzzinth
- Reeve Alvin Valkenheiser from the movie Nothing But Trouble. he's 106 years old. and he owns a rollercoaster that eats/kills People, and then spits the bones out.
His Hair and nose skin is fake.