Here's a list of the Top Ten Disney Villains in the universe of Wikia Entertainment. If you think someone's missing from this list, post a link to their page at the bottom!
|I wish to be an all powerful genie!|
| Davy Jones|
|There are secrets that sleep with old Davy Jones, yo oh heave ho!|
| Oogie Boogie|
|This may be the last time you hear the boogie song!|
|I'm sure you'll whip my men into shape!|
| Master Control Program|
|I am the Master Control Program!|
| Prince John|
|I'm the king!|
| Captain Hook|
|Come here Hook!|
| Headless Horseman|
|And then he threw his head!|
These are ten of my personal favorite Disney Villains. I know that people may disagree but hey. Be honest if you think anyone is missing. Thanks.
Who is Missing?Edit
Who do you think should have been included in this list? Post a link to their Wikia page. Sign your post with ~~~~.
- Maleficent from the sleeping beauty.
- Ursula from The Little Mermaid [on the DisneyWiki]
- Mozenrath from Aladdin The Animated Series.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz - "What the-? How the-? Who the-? Why the-?" --SuperFlash101 20:00, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
- Great Wiki! But the people above do have a point. You are missing some great villians. Like Snow White's Step mother. Cinderella's step mother. Capatain Hook. Clayton from Tarzan SHERE KHAN from the Jungle Book 1 and 2! The barracuda in Finding Nemo (it ate Nemo's mom)!!!! Hades from Hercules. Professor Ratigan from the Great Mouse Detective!
- The Horned King from The Black Cauldren.
McLeach from The Rescuers Down Under Madame Medusa from The Rescuers Shan Yu from Mulan Ratcliffe from Pocahontas
- Why isn't Maleficent on the list? She's the mistress of all evil!
- i like prince jhon and all but sir hss is good too you made a missstake for a sssnake
- i Think that Oogie Boogie should be on top and Master Control Program should be 4th.
How about Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog?BlastWave 01:20, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
oogie boogie's great and all but what the heck is your prob with the god of the dead?
Hey guys listen what about Hamsterwheel " It's HAMSTERVIEL!" i mean hamsterviel