Here's a list of the Top Ten Deaths in the universe of Wikia Entertainment. If you think someone's missing from this list, post a link to their page at the bottom!
| Romeo and Juliet|
|"A glooming peace this morning with it brings; The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head: Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things; Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished: For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo."|
| Bambi's mother|
|While similar traditions followed in her wake, no one could forget the one that began it all. The loss of a young child's beloved parent is quite a scarring experience, especially when the forces that took her away was that of man himself. But despite this, it also shows how tragic events in the past can mold one's future and if one is determined enough they can turn this dark memory into a shining beacon of strength and achieve anything, and both she and her son represent this perfectly.|
| Uncle Ben|
|"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility.""|
|"Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I."|
|Who knew such a small creature could possess such great wisdom and an even bigger heart. A continued love for a dear friend allowed her to keep moving forward and give strength to him in return; and despite her premature passing, she left behind many sweet memories and three little legacies that would carry on her spirit.|
| Old Yeller|
| "If that don't beat all. I never saw such a dog."|
"And you won't never see another one like him."
| Obi-Wan Kenobi|
|A wise man with a life filled with struggles and losses who risked all he had for those he considered dear and by doing so he became more powerful than anyone could possibly imagine.|
| Nello and Patrasche|
|A young boy and his beloved dog's struggles against the harshness of society. Despite their tragedies they always found a way to force out a smile, but in the end nothing could stop the continued onslaught of a cruel society's selfishness, and they eventually succumbed to a cold yet peaceful death alongside one another and they would continue to be remembered by those who loved them.|
| King Kong|
|"It was beauty killed the beast."|
| Mr. Hooper|
|Mr. Hooper taught Big Bird and millions of young children the meaning of mortality and appreciating life. We will never forget him and continue to appreciate the blessings we receive in life until the day we join him. Rest in peace Will Lee.|
Who is Missing?Edit
Who do you think should have been included in this list? Post a link to their Wikia page. Sign your post with ~~~~.
- Aside from Mr. Hooper, all the others on this list are far from worthy to be included, not to mention that Random Task didn't even die he was just knocked out after a second with the penis pump and a bottle to the head, and that's not even really Bugs Bunny that's just Family Gay using his image for a crappy gag, this whole thing (except for Mr. Hooper) needs to be redone... -The Forgotten Beast 19:11, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- What about all the star wars characters that died???!!
- What about Chef on South Park?
- What about Nathan Stark on Eureka? He dematerialized himself! Come on!
- Spock -- "Live long and prosper." -- Wendy (talk) 18:04, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- The Terminator -- "I'll be back" -- Wendy (talk) 18:04, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- What about Kirk?! --SuperFlash101 15:08, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- I second that. Roger Murtaugh 00:04, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- The 3rd Hokage - He died saving the WHOLE village! He was totally HARDCORE! COME ON!! --SuperFlash101 21:02, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- Laverne --Mm hm
- Hey! What about Mr. Eko of Lost? And, what about Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter? You also Forgot Mr. Rogers!
- How about Steve Buscemi from Fargo, best death ever.
- Goku He sacrificed his live multiple times. Imagination Kid Croon 13:49, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- Umm... Captain America!!!
- Prue Halliwell from Charmed episode "All Hell Breaks Loose" put her on here for sure
- What about Emperor Palpatine. He fell one hell of a fall.
- What about the White Witch - now Despair and DIE!!
- Where is Imohtep? He was pulled into hell.
- What about Gollum, his precious killed him
- Where is Darth Vader?
- Will Turner Jr. from Pirates of the Caribbean -- Obitookenobi 19:54, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- Don't forget L from Death Note. 'sniff' I miss you man!
- Hoban "Wash" Washburn from Firefly: "I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar."
- Hands Down, Bruce Wayne. Long live Batman
- Firestar from Warriors. He's died SEVEN TIMES. And I think he's supposed to die 2 more times, soon.
- Where's (Captain) Jack Sparrow? Tony Almeida 24 18:50, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- Remember that final battle between Neo and Agent Smith? (Matrix Revolution)
- The epic thumbs up in Terminator 2.
- Nate Fisher from Six Feet Under.
- Severus Snape in Harry Potter "After all tis time, Severus?" "Always." 188.8.131.52 16:49, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- Professor X of the X-Men "Don't let it control you" 184.108.40.206 16:51, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- Bill from Kill Bill - one of the best last minutes ever.
- What about Edie Britt from Desperate Housewives??????
- Where the hell are Spock, Optimus Prime, Simba's dad and especially Bambi's Mom?
- Old Yeller and Artax?
- How about kimimaro? being bried by a million kilos of san wile bones are sticking out of your body must bfeel bad...
- Charlotte? Littlefoot's mom? Obi Wan? You had Buggs Bunny from that stupid Family guy sketch but not Charlotte?
- What about the girl from bridge to Terrabithia? Or Andy from Charmed? Or Data from Star Trek? Or the Martian Manhunter? Or Dumbledore? I say, we make a second page for Top Ten Deaths. Who agrees?
- What about Belloq his head blew OFF...............................................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Charlie Pace from LOST. saddest death ever.
- What about Kong from Bangkok Dangerous (1999)? More emotional than the Nicholas Cage remake. Also let's not forget Jack (Titanic), Marion (Psycho), Johnny Depp in Nightmare on Elm Street, Kevin Bacon in Friday the 13th.
- Lelouch from Code Geass. 06:27, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- No offense but this list sucks major balls. -SaitaMan (talk) 14:00, July 24, 2013 (UTC)