| Brian Jacques|
|"I suppose there's a child inside me who wants to get out...A little baldy child with a beard."|
|Pleased I am.|
| Captain Jean-Luc Picard|
|He saved the world. Twice.|
| Homer Simpson|
(The Simpsons Wiki)
(Harry Potter Wiki)
|"They do not call me 'Tom' anymore"|
| Benjamin Sisko|
|The Prophets have chosen.|
| Statler and Waldorf|
|Yes, those two old guys in the balcony actually do have names.|
| Darth Maul|
|" Fear. Fear is my ally."|
| Dr. Evil|
(Austin Powers Wiki)
|He didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much.|
Characters who received 4 or more votes in our poll:
- Mace Windu from Wookieepedia
- Asajj Ventress from Wookieepedia
- Davros from The Doctor Who Wiki
- The Doctor from Memory Alpha
- Red Forman from That 70's Show Wiki
- Mr. Strickland from Back to the Futre Wiki
- Lex Luthor from DC Database Project
- Abe Simpson from Simpsons Wiki
- Mr. Burns from Simpsons Wiki
- Darth Malak from Wookieepedia
- George Hammond from Stargate Wiki
- Master Roshi from Dragonball Wiki
Who do you think should have been included in this list? Post a link to their Wikia page. Sign your post with ~~~~.
- Perhaps Kojak…
- NO Professor Xavier?
- And John Locke, from LOST?????
* I second that. Locke should definitely be here.
- Where the heck is Dr. Zoiberg?
- Kevin Malone- He's bald and he has a jar of M & Ms -- Alex
- Ben Grimm - What, no clobberin' time? -- Ozzel 06:16, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- Frank Barone - Holy crap! Where's Frank? -- Ozzel 06:43, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- Arthur Branch - Everyone's favorite DA. -- Ozzel 06:50, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- Ted - Finally, doctors, if there is a mistake, don't admit it to the patient. Of course, if the patient is deceased - and you're sure - you can feel free to tell him or her... anything. Oset•c 16:52, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
- Turk - He's A Big, Bald, Black Surgeon.
- If I know anything about TV, they shouldnt have included Hubert J. Farnsworth without using his Simpsons counterpart, Grampa. 4:57, 27 Oct. 2008
- Where is Kojak? --Victor ious 23:10, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- Lex Luthor made the cut!!! I am satisfied. Aabicus 21:42, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- Davros - I mean, the man made huge pepperpot killing machines. And they were SCARY.
im sorry but how could you not put in kane the leader of the brotherhood of nod you know the one whos sole vision is peace through power
- Teal'c. Althrough he had hair at the end, in the originals he was bald. --184.108.40.206 07:43, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- Imhotep. How you forget the bald guy with powers of an Egyptian god?! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 18:50, 12 November 2008
- Aurra Sing. The bane of the Jedi. Micah Giett 17:21, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- Where's Vic Mackey from The Shield? --T smitts 06:07, 14 November 2008
- No Stone Cold Steve Austin?!
- What about Agent 47 from that Hitman series?--18.104.22.168 23:01, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- Holly, the Jupiter Mining Corporation vessel Red Dwarf's onboard computer with an IQ of 6,000.
- Hubert J. Farnsworth from Futurama -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- Darth Sion from Star Wars -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- Gordon from Sesame Street -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- Skinner from The X-Files -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld from James Bond -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- Obadiah Stane from Ironaman -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- Pintel from Pirates of the Caribbean -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- ColeBalthozar: Where is Mr.Echo from Lost? Where is Mola Rom from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? Where is MR.T?
- George from Seinfeld! Oh... oh wait, right. He WAS bald. ;)
- Anevka Sturmvoraus from Girl Genius (it's a wig) ⚙Zarchne 05:43, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
Where is Charlie Brown?! I guess He took bon Voyage Charlie Brown,Don't come back to Serious Master Gresh 01:40, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sinead O'Connor?