Data is as of April 30th.
64.4% from Google. Above average, but there's lots of room for improvement!
|Search term||Avg monthly searches||Wiki rank||Wiki monthly hits||Success rate|
|Harry Potter 6||673,000||70||13||.00%|
|Harry Potter half blood prince||550,000||97||40||.01%|
|Half blood prince||450,000||223||0||0|
|Harry Potter 7||368,000||93||2||.00%|
|Harry Potter book||201,000||358||17||.01%|
|Harry Potter movie||201,000||500+||0||0|
|Harry Potter movies||90,500||345||0||0|
|Harry Potter characters||33,100||282||0||0|
- We do very well on individual long-tail characters, #1 rank! We own Cedric Diggory... but they're not the most common searches.
- We do very badly on the major searches -- Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe, Half Blood Prince.
- Suggested pagetitle: Harry Potter Wiki - Half Blood Prince movie, Daniel Radcliffe
- Change MediaWiki:Description to mention Harry Potter 6, Half Blood Prince, Daniel Radcliffe
- 162 links. Should be 100 or less.
- 30 self-referential links, including 9 links to edit templates, 5 voting links, 2 links to spoiler policy, 2 links to About page, links to Recent changes and statistics
- 20 links to other language versions, many inactive
- Good: Lots of links to major characters and events, a link to Half-Blood Prince
- Words that don't appear on the main page: Book, Movie, Daniel Radcliffe
- Eliminate: Entertainment footer, links to edit templates, as many archive / voting links as possible. Don't have to link to every noun on the page; on Featured Article, Did You Know, Selected Picture and Daily Prophet News, just link to the main subject. Combine three forum links into one.
- Add a paragraph on Half-Blood Prince, with links to Harry Potter, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter 6, Daniel Radcliffe.
Category / article namesEdit
- Films should be Harry Potter Movies. "Real books" should be Harry Potter Books. There's no Harry Potter Characters category; it's all split into Males and Wizards and Pure-bloods.